A successful corporate headshot Charleston, SC
First and foremost, in order to have a successful corporate headshot, you must have the experience and knowledge. You are hiring a pro and one must be.
- Equipment If you do not have the proper lighting soft boxes and capturing equipment you cannot complete this punch list or goal.
- Settings again this goes with true knowledge and decades of experience.
- Lighting same as above no questions.
- Posing is crucial and one must know how to communicate and make this effortless for their client.
- Facial expressions are crucial for creating an effortless and mood-setting portrait
- Backdrop this is where a pro and an amateur shine as to the images you will receive. A pro will also excel in choosing the perfect backdrop.
- Makeup/Hair Style Probably should have been #1 because this is the base for a truly great portrait.
- Wardrobe to represent oneself well.
- Post production your art and your delivery. Again, this separates the amateur from the pro. What is your key signature for artistic and perfect portraits?
Finally, post-production is an art that separates amateurs from professionals and is crucial for delivering the perfect portrait. With the right investment, one can achieve the ultimate goal of capturing a great headshot and this is the recipe and what you invest your hard money for. Here is another great article
Let’s create this magic.